Friday, June 5, 2015

D&D Next Class Quiz

Here is a link to my D&D Next Class Quiz!

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to best do this. It's still not completely where I want it, but I'll likely have to learn Javascript to get the results I really want. Until then, this will do.

I've been working on this quiz for a bout a month now, but honestly its been years in the making. I've made a few in Excel for pathfinder just based on personality, but this one also takes into account what your ability scores make you suited for.

Really, it is better for the BiFrost setting and acting like the tailor, who would, no doubt,  try to stop you from choosing a class you aren't well suited for.

Remember:
Barbarian = Juggernaut
Bard = Performer
Cleric = Incarnate
Druid = Naturalist
Fighter = Hero
Monk = Brawler
Paladin = Knight
Ranger = Hunter
Rogue = Prowler
Sorcerer = Dynamo
Warlock = Witch
Wizard = Mage

No comments:

Post a Comment