Tuesday, May 19, 2015

D&D Avengers: The Plan

It was a ton of fun to work on the D&D Young Justice, but unfortunately a lot of my friends and supporters had no idea who they were. Well, Avengers 2: Age of Ultron just came out and I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it. So it makes sense to give them the same treatment I gave my favorite animated team. The question is who I should start with. If we look at the Avengers, so many of them are similar to the Young Justice team. Quicksilver is no different from Kid Flash, and Robin and Black Widow are crazy similar, same goes for Vision and Miss Martian. There are differences in background and stats though. I think I'll have to do other homebrew then, things like spells and feats. Also, the team is VERY human, I'm thinking it would make sense to introduce my Modern Races as well. Though maybe I'll start using them before I fully explain them.

Captain America - Human Battlemaster Fighter with a magical shield
Thor - Human Champion Fighter with an artifact hammer
Hulk - Human Hulking Barbarian
Hawkeye - Human Battlemaster Fighter with that quiver I gave Artemis
Ironman - Human Noble Bulkark Artificer
Black Widow - Human Assassin Rogue, with Electric Clubs
Nick Fury - Human Spymaster Rogue

Vision - Warforged Enlightened Sorcerer
Quicksilver - Way of Celerity Monk
Scarlet Witch - Wild Magic Sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment